DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Sunday 19 June 2016

HE IS THEIR DADDY



This is how far I have come. The Lord has blessed me with the fruit of the womb. My children are the best thing that has ever happened to me. So when my ex husband decided to fight me to take my babies away, the lioness in me came out. I had no mercy on him, I massacred him. It was the survival of the fittest.  Had I lost my children, I would not have had any reason to carry on. But I fought him and shredded him to bits so much that he left the court room with his tail in-between his legs. His mother and sisters too, they left the courtroom undressed like plucked chickens. They came in masses thinking they would beat me with numbers, I fought them alone and won the battle. No one messes with MY children, no one. 

He chose Masocha over his own children. Its not a secret. Even in court he testified that his alliance is with the famous paedophile.  Like Esau he gave up his own inheritance for another man. Its like a horror movie right, too absurd to be true. I laugh sometimes though. It is funny sad.  How funny is it that the man he gave his children up for kept his step daughters. Well the bible says blessed is the man that has a quiver full of children. The fruit of the womb is a reward. The Lord God has taken the inheritance of my ex husband and given it to another man,  my Boaz, Nino. 

My children can testify that the inheritance and the birthright now belongs to Nino. They have moved on from the family that once tried to destroy them. They can all testify with their own mouths that my ex husband is no longer their father.  He is no longer their daddy. My 12 year old daughter started planning fathers day in March, thats how excited she was. To her, Nino is the man she recognises today as her father. Nino is the man who has her best interest at heart. He is the one who protects her. To my daughter, a father is a man who does not neglect her and put her in danger. A father is a man who doesn't choose another man over her. Her father is Nino. And she made a beautiful card to show it.

The boys absolutely adores Nino too. He is always there to teach and play football with them. He is there to fix their bikes when they break. He takes them to school. Does homework with them. He is the one who cuts their hair and gives the coolest hair styles. He even teaches them how to walk like "cool dudes". He taught them that when you walk, people should look at you and know that you are  a somebody, don't just walk like a nobody. Its so hilarious how the boys are learning to walk like cool dudes, that's the advantage of having a young dad I suppose.  He is truly their daddy. And the coolest one too. Happy Fathers Day Nino. 

The inheritance now belongs to Nino

He is now her Daddy

In Other News

I hope you like my Just Jean blazer. I absolutely love it and so does my clients. I have to say I have put on a bit of weight as you guys can tell. Honesty I think its because I'm really happy inside. I always used to like being skinny because I thought that was beauty and I never saw myself being curvy. But I have to say I love this body. I still work out as you can tell from my physic, but I'm now embracing my African black woman body. Nino loves this body too and he prefers me to be curvy than the super slim Jean. So if my Boaz is happy, then I'm happy too. When I look at my pictures when I was with my ex husband frankly I looked unhappy and anorexic. I believe I now look like the woman God designed me to be. What I have learnt is when you are with the wrong man, he will take away your God given beauty too. The right man will bring out even the inner beauty in you. 



In Other Other News

One thing I know is I have lived to see my desire on the wicked in the land of the living. All the remaining cult leaders are leaving the cult at the speed of lighting. Nurses Julius and Yvonne Gayakaya have now jumped the sinking ship. After all the fighting they did for the paedophile, they have left. Who remembers Nurse Gayakaya writing on the blog (mostly broken English) fighting for the Musuka family and Masocha. Isn't the world rather sweet. Victor Kwaramba has left the cult too. His departure came after his wife Kudzi was abusing Mary emotionally and financially, social workers had to intervene as Mary is classed as a vulnerable adult.  Nick Muzeziwa and his wife have also left. Honestly who is left for the paedophile? I repeat, who is left for the paedophile? It is Fathers Day after all. Where are all his children? 


Yvonne and Julius Gayakaya have finally left the cult. 





25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victor Kwaramba quiting Agape!! Julies nd Yvonne Gayakaya quiting Agape Ummmmm unbelievable, Agape was all and everything to Kwaramba nd Gayakaya. Are you sure the above have left???? So where are they going to get some positions now that they are not in Agape..... So sad for Masocha nd the remaining Agape Saints.

Anonymous said...

Well done Julies nd Yvonne Gayakaya for jumping the Agape ship. I wonder why it took u so looooooong. Hey there is sweet life after Agape.

Anonymous said...

Well done Julies nd Yvonne Gayakaya for jumping the Agape ship. I wonder why it took u so looooooong. Hey there is sweet life after Agape.

Anonymous said...

The financial abuse by Kudzi nd Victor Kwaramba started long back 2009. I used to handle funds for Doncaster satellite yes Mary was a good giver to the Kwarambas. Am not surprised that they are being investigated by the "social services" shame to the Greedy Kwarambas. Rinemanyanga hariputirwe. Agape woooye.......

Anonymous said...

Jean is it very true that Julius & Yvonne Gayakaya are no longer in Agape? I am just imagining Yvonne & the late Lady who was in charge of Agape regalia, the 2 used to blog & blog I quote "pidugu dhi" I hope Yvonne will be able to call you & ask for forgiveness especially the way she abused you Jean ref the "ambulance issue"
The Stinking Gayakaya! !!! Sory kwavo.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Gavakava Gayakaya Julius aka Doctor, social worker. Finally. U now need to dump ur partner/wife Yvonne.

Anonymous said...

WOW!things are indeed happening in the sinking ship.Kudzayi aida kwazvo kupihwa zvinhu and "Mary" was a giver.l hope they safeguard her financially!!!Kudzi visited her weekly to eat and be "blessed " with goodies from a lone parent.Even used Mary's kids to plait her hair for free every month.Ehe tozviziva huya tozvireva. How greedy.Sorry for Victor,a true shepherd who got used and tarnished in the process.l hope he repents genuinely otsvaga Mwari mupenyu.

Anonymous said...

Dzave kunge shiri.Umwe kuumbuka kunge shiri yakagerwa bhibho.hahaha.Vachinyeperwa kunzi akabuda agape is cursed nyamba tave ne ££ cash neclass instead.Changamuka Mwana wa Jehovah utize nehupenyu ne £££ rako

Anonymous said...

Well done Nino for being a father to the children.God bless and reward you.JEAN you have done well,thank you for showing the world what was so well concealed in these prophets of doom.l salute you.You saved me .You saved my family.You saved my finances.You saved my money.GOD BLESS YOU

Anonymous said...

Hamuchina munhu kkk.Kwaramba naGavakava vazobuda zvino avo?Promise wakatiza kare.Watosimbawo nekudya mari yake oga.Chasara kuitawo wake mwana sasisi vake nekuti nguva iri kufamba.

Anonymous said...

Promise chekushata, chobva chat kushaya murume nhai. She thought she will get a man in Agape. Shame on u Promise.

Anonymous said...

@1923 She didn't only save u, she saved many many many vulnerable young girls, women, Marianas just to name a few. I was saved my community was saved my people from Zambia also sabed from this cult. Thanks for high litigation it.Life after Agape is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you jean you have evrty right too to go and change your kids sutname to your maiden one .The father can sod off he never cared for them in the first place if he did he would have put them first before Masocha. Its common sence for every parent to put their child first!!.He has no claim over them whatsoever

Anonymous said...

Mary achinyanyanyawo mhani, giving Loads of money to Ex-Envoys Victor & Kudzi Kwaramba for her to be ordained Attache. Kutoita kutenga hu Attache. Same same with the Dekeza Gideon paying £10 000.00 yekuti vaite ma Envoys, , Agape ka!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mary doesn't have brain chumma a Big NO, why can't see do the Rosa Matapo way or The Jose Nenzou way, I mean going on the stage in church nd testify in front of the church. If it was Brain Chuma, definitely the NHS were not gonna section her for 8-9 months kumapenzi, wakaiswa chain mumakumbo.
Look Florence Mubaiwa husband had brain chuma nd was operated musoro wese ukavhurwa.
Why was Mary not operated. Plz Mary don't lie.

Anonymous said...

Mweya wekufeva unoita kuti munhu afunge kuti akakwana pane vanhu .Ungatore vana vemunhu wofunga kuti vangati Baba kumutorwa?Blood will out mark my words.I pray that the dad continues to hold on ! May God make a way in his life and answer his prayers.Nesuwo we pray for your heart Jean to be renewed so that you turn to the real God and you be delivered of all evil spirits that cause you to jump from man to man and women even.Receive true peace.

Anonymous said...

Mweya mweya chanetsa chii? Agape akupedza mafuta. Continue ne bhibho. Sperm donor ndizvo. Do what you want to do nevana vako Jean. 9 months it's your blood not anyone else's. That's what Sochas tell these idiotic men. Mwana will trace their dad! I agree with the statement above .... Idiot, go and massage your dhadhi.

Anonymous said...

Kudzi "loud Kudzi" is all I can say. This is how Masocha called Kudzi - loud Kudzi. Makadyika.
Gayakayas - zvaita sei? Apologies are due to Jean. You abused her so much, Yvonne kunge daddy ndivo God.
Let the new comers to this cult be made aware and be warned.

Anonymous said...

There are loads of men in the USA. Promise mira zvako. Inga ambi girl akamirira for her Boaz or for Vashity (Doreen) to exit so she the Esther (Viola) can take over. You too can do that. Wait kushata hakuna mhaka

Anonymous said...

Iwe! Blood will outmark your words kuita sei kwacho. Is that what your daddi is telling you. Did he say the same about his step daughters. Kutozviti Sandra Masocha Chihuri. You are a fool to believe your daddies lies.

Jean get those children's names changed please. Chimurume chinonzi Shingi is not fit to be a father God will hear his prayers my foot.

Anonymous said...

Say that again!

Anonymous said...

Zvarwadzaka ukafunga kuti mwana mukomana ungamurambidze kutsvaga baba vake then you are dillusional .Blood will out .Ugotora muZimba woti ateere matakanana ekuimbwa kwe opera ..opera my foot ..Muchamhara mai nhiya ..

Jean Gasho said...

Is that what you comfort yourself with that the kid's will look for you when they are adults? Ndozvaunoudzwa na Febbie izvozvo kuti Shinga mwanangu sezita rako vachakutsvaga vana lol.

Dai uchiziva masekero aanokuita Nino hawaimbouya pano kuzo commenta. Not today Nadine, not today...any other day Nadine but not today...Do you remember that hahahahahaha...Dude you are clown...really you are. Seka hako mukadzi waNino the opera singer.

Anonymous said...

What's the latest on Masocha trial, was he aquitted,zee zee

Anonymous said...

Jean wow! Your profile picture with NiƱo ... Aakomana ka!! You guys are amazing.
What was the plea Jean? Do you know? Bhongo was in court today.