DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Friday 13 May 2016

The Biggest Thing To Happen Since The Fall Of Agape...An Arranged Wedding By Walter Masocha Before His Second Trial


Before I get into my article, Agape I know you guys are slow, like really slow. The topic of this blog post is actually satire. Whilst you are still trying to digest my first two sentences, please google the meaning of the word "satire". So okay, over the last two weeks I have been bombarded with comments from Agape Cult members (the few remaining ones) about a so called upcoming wedding of a Viola Chitiyo and a Mark Mupfumira. Its like they really want me to know about this wedding. To them they feel like somehow this "news" will hurt me. For some strange reason they feel I have to shade a tear or two over this. They think it's the ultimate punch to me, and I should be like "ouch". I have failed to come up with the calculations as to why this should hurt me. I just don't get it, seriously. Why should I hurt over a very substandard wedding of two ordinary middle aged people that I have never even met in my life who have no significance what-so ever on the world map. The only 2 reasons why they are even getting air time on my blog is because a) Agape cult is literally now harassing me about this wedding, and b) actually I dont have a second reason. 

From what I have gathered from the last two weeks I have been bombarded by this arranged marriage "news", there is nothing else going on in the dead cult now. Its over. There is another major trial for "Daddy" in August, and the remaining board members and envoys are now leaving at the speed of lightning. Sandra is now doing care work, as she was unable to graduate because of plagiarism. Titi  is now back in the UK with not even a degree. I know it's trying times for your dead cult. When people flee the cult, they also feel the need to tell me that they have finally fled. As I am writing this blog post, I know another cult board member or envoy will be throwing in the towel by the end of the week, and yes I will hear about it too, sigh. Even 11 year old Vanessa Gayakaya did confirm to me that the cult is dead. So please stop treating this wedding as if its the best thing to happen since the fall of Agape.  I know there is nothing else going in the dead cult but ya'll need the calm the hell down. It's just a wedding folk, people around the world have these every single day. People also get divorced every day. So I will certainly not lose sleep over Viola's arranged wedding to a 50 plus old divorced bankrupt man who has no single academic qualification and goes around the world seeking deliverance and prayers from false prophets. 

For entertainment purposes please do watch the video of Agape Cult member Mark Mupfumira below, it will prove what I'm saying. Its totally hilarious. The length people will go to get a blessing, lol. Please watch from 21 minutes onwards, but if you really want a good laugh watch the whole video, the first man is publicly talking about his erectile dysfunction issues, its just bizarre, and as for Mark Mupfumira apparently he has some "forensic anointing" whatever that is.  I tried to google the meaning of it but no luck, if anyone has an insight on "forensic anointing" please enlighten us I beg...


Anyway moving on from forensic anointings and arranged weddings, in case you guys didn't know, I already have a husband, the ever so young and handsome Nino. You are barking at the wrong tree with your wedding news lol. My Boaz is a young man, never been married or divorced and certainly not bankrupt. He is also extremely talented and ambitious, so please take a sit down. Tipeiwo ma-serious please. Musandinyaudze neka wedding kenyu ketwo cents. Its not exactly the wedding of the year is it. Zvimwe zvinoto nzwisa tsitsi shuwa. 

This is my Boaz Agape, in case you need reminding 
Talking about more important things, I was truly humbled by this tribute by the editor of Iliszwi 263. I have had the opportunity to write for their reputable website as a guest blogger and it was truly encouraging when the editor wrote this tribute about me and another woman of substance on his Facebook wall this week...now and again God shows me how people see me and its ever so humbling that my work does make a difference in peoples lives.  This is what he had to say about me...
Today I want to pay homage to two women who I think are both beautiful, inside and on the exterior.They have never met but they have a few things in common:They are both Zim girls living abroad. From what I have read on their walls, they were both daddy's little girls. It's not hard to see why.They both stick their graceful necks out, to fight for the downtrodden. If a girl is harassed in Nepal, Barbara is on Facebook - she is one of few women capable of being hot and menacing, simultaneously - yelling "ndokurova" words. Jean Fadzai Gasho is an evangelist and a mentor in Church. Both women are writers. I have had the opportunity to read both their works; Barbara in 'amaBooks anthology Where To Now: Short Stories from Zimbabwe and Jean on the ilizwi263 project.I left the biggest similarity for last:Both Barbara and Jean are mums to four children. And they STIIIILL look like this. How? Because they both regularly put Nike to asphalt, which gives them the Sports Illustrated cover-girl physique.Jean Gasho and Barbara Mhangami....I want to see your birth certificates. And then I want proof of those four children.

In Other News

When I became homeless 3 years ago, I remember Agape Cult starting a blog about me mocking me. At that time I used to go to a certain lake and just pray, I would pray that God would give me a place to sleep with my children. Now 3 years later, my Boaz  took me to the very same lake. As I sat there with him whilst our two boys were playing and our girls were feeding the ducks, I realised that God answered my prayer and gave me more than a house. At that time when I was homeless, my ex husband was taking me to court claiming that I was an unfit mother so he wanted my children removed from my care. The guy has some nerve right, no one will ever take my babies from me. Well, his opening statement in court was, "Jean is homeless, she does not have a place for the children to live. So Jean can not have the children. Jean does not have a house or a car. I have a car. Jean does not drive. She can't take the children to school in a car. I have a car so will be able to drive the children to school in a car. Jean does not have a driving licence. I have a car. Jean doesn't. Jean thinks she is some kind of celebrity, she actually thinks she is famous." Anyway I will just leave it right there...











32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Jean! As always. Strong woman. Drive on! Forget Shingi. He always looks confused.
Agape is a bin for rubbish people. Who cares about weddings in this remnant cult. Sekuru Ngoni is the best man? Mark, next arch bishop when Masocha is locked up soon? Everyone knows Viola, from being a second wife in abusive relationship in Zim culminating in a boy child, to Mark via Masocha again as second wife via Goto as girlfriend with multiple abortions. Mark said he was a director at some big company in America when he was here. No one could have known he has no credentials. I will look for the Easter gathering CD he probably mentioned his fictitious credentials there.
This YouTube video is hilarious. Mark has grown abnormally fat from the last time he was here. Really abnormal. I think forensic annointing is similar to zoomology. X-ray eyes. Why did daddy not bestow son with these powers? But is Mark a true Agape child? Prostituting from one prophet to next? He is questioning daddy's powers by looking somewhere else? How many other forensic prophets has he visited?
As for those children, Its all crumbling down. The men thought they had married into an empire! Care work, Sandra, she was the queen at cosenyck. What happened? TT he is so lost and looks dazed at all times. Seriouly, I think he should get his thyroid tested.
You are right Jean. Not worthy of the blog! We wait for the big news in August - MASOCHA IS BEHIND BARS! Yeah! That day is coming.

Anonymous said...

Inga. You Tube video ma 1. Desperate Viloa, from one abusive relationship to the next and ending up in another abusive relationship! Everyone knows Mark is a wife abuser, batterer! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

It's sad about Sandra doing dot.com. personally I think she needs deliverance Masocha may have put all his bad luck on her. She had a promising future ahead of her.

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows everyone. Is there any hope? Maiwe. Regai tione. Kkkkkk I love the erectile dysfunction. This video has gone viral just check out the number of times viewed!

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows everyone. Blog has come alive again. Mark Mupfumira anetsa pablog! Why? Kwese Kwese Mark Mupfumira! Is this part of the forensic anointing? What is forensic annointing? Video kunakidza. Flag of America shrouding the man of god. Ini nemhuri yangu tanakidzwa ne video. We are rewinding it again and again ende mbabvu kurwadza nekuseka. Zvino chemedza to be brain washed to this extent! Not so sure to keep laughing or to cry out of pity for this young man's life that is on a slippery slope! He needs help! Any man out there to help him! Or Viola is the mubatsiri? Or this prophet - hatichaziva kuti what's what! God help us all. Haati!

Anonymous said...

Sandura - a promising future, umm, hamheno. Queen Sandura! Cosyneuk yese was living and breathing Sandura. Zvino if you see her now. Bvuma vasakara Sandura. Akunzwisa tsitsi. Unobudisa misodzi. Maybe if she puts Nike to asphalt. Hanzi the husband, iwe Chihuri, is not gainfully employed as I write. Saka hamheno. Tezvara behind bars! Ahh zvashaya basa. Kana Agape ashaya neremuromo. Zvese zvaita back fire! Sori.

Keep stepping Jean! Looking better by the day, wine chaiyo.?

Anonymous said...

Acts 8:18-24 Can we buy gifts of God! Let's be careful.
As for the Masocha's kids - we pray for them as they are just victims in all this. When a step mother or step father looks after someone's else child(ren) unless it is of God, kids suffer and get confused. They are neglected as parents look for money and power and fame. So pray for the kids. Let's not add insult to injury.
We need to pray to break such patterns so these children be strong and are sustained by God's grace and not repeat the sins of their parents or be punished for these sins. These kids become very wayward. Pray for the likes of Sandra and Titi please.

Anonymous said...

I have the 2013 DVD I will give it to Jean aise pa the blog.. Mark did not say his education but said somethibg about himself and Masocha helping him to get work. Viola loose with Mark that time. Masocha ne Agape ka.

Anonymous said...

Close sources say bankrupt and owing back taxes not paying required of him by divorce court is why Mark Mupfumira is scheming plan marry Viola. It will catch up with y'all. Saka pa wedding day pacho the wife or the children need to be there to say this wedding can not go on. Imwe plan Mr Mupfumira will arrested at the airport ending zvese. Muchengeti Hove uriko here utipe mamwe ma facts. Rambai makateerera.

Anonymous said...

What a mess. This explains everything. Thanks for posting the video Jean. Let's see what happens in 12 months with this anointing oil from another ministries international to Mr Mupfumira. I called the erectile dysfunction guy and he said nothing has happened out of a that was prophesied. Maiweeeee ! Agape ne anointing oil kwese kwese. Mafuta e shato. Hamudzidze why? Ndozvama jaira. Chenjerai mafuta aya can get you from pot into fire! From poverty into more poverty. Be very careful. Masocha and all these prophets take your stuff from you without knowing. Wake up!

Anonymous said...

Charity. Choir misteress. Send more information please.

Anonymous said...

Leave Agape out of this. Jean said it divorce and weddings take place every second. Two mature people in love that's all. Money does not buy love so he can start afresh. They will work together. Daddy only blesses them and they will flourish. Agape has nothing to do with this mess. Adiwa i luck rake. Haters.

Anonymous said...

Haters! Who? Bridal party yenzara nzara. Chokwadi charwadza. Ko kutsvuka kudaro Viola. Saka Pastor Mark vatsuka. Ko bachelor party? Tirambe tichiseka

Anonymous said...

@10:36 Viola could be loose but Mark too. He dated me and tried to get me to sleep with him but I have godly moral values and also I could see through him so I rejected him. His church and being an evangelist are not to be desired. We knew each other from a long time ago in Zimbabwe. So watch for Mark.

Anonymous said...

This is not a laughing matter. Masocha has done it again. Destroyed a marriage and match made. My son marries my daughter. Thank God for Jean. She brought awareness to everyone. Because of this, most people l know got out of this church early. My marriage was almost destroyed by this man but me and my husband realised this and left. There are some still under the spell of this church. So when I see people writing stupid comments I get angry because they don't understand this ruthless man "daddy". Please pray and don't laugh. This is wrong. I know the couple whose marriage was broken. Both Evangelists Mark and Doreen are godly. Masocha's spell is not to be laughed at but prayed against.

Anonymous said...

People need to be made aware of the dangers of these arising ever increasing Pentecostal churches and self-styled religious leaders and prophets who abuse people and take advantage of vulnerable people both men and women AND CHILDREN. This self-styled man has a reputation of breaking marriages and of arranging marriages to suit his financial and power controlling needs. Apparently this church is full of many broken marriages and financially ruined individuals as the church demands offerings and full wages. No one gives freely instead they gives to buy positions in church and buy being called Mr Masocha's favourite one, or one who has unlimited access to Masocha. I was lost but now I am found. I did that as well before my eyes opened. Thank you Jean for exposing the hideous things in this church and its founder

Anonymous said...

You really didnt know God then and I doubt you know Him now as you are blatantly telling lies .Who has ever demanded peope's wages? Tsvagai Mwari zvemazviro kwazvo.

Anonymous said...

aaaaah Agape it's a cult. Siyanayi nazvo izvo hazvina Mwari mukati. Kutya kumakwa. Mudhara aimaka those not paying full wages and tithes. Hamheno mazuva ano.

Anonymous said...

What does God say about being humble and boasting . One would think that if you so content with yourself why would you show off ?
Please dont accuse me of being an Agape . Clearly Masocha has a lot to answer as you did not learn anything from attending his church - If you don know anything about these 2 newly weds what qualification do you have to comment about the wedding ? You heard about giving the second cheek when one hits you on the other
You go to great length to try and explain that your life is perfect and you moved on - if you were that not bothered about Agape - why not block those pipol texting you the agape news or plainly tell them you moved and dont want to talk hear about that satanic gathering
You starting t be as bad as Agape - you gossiping about them - its getting boring

Anonymous said...

Mark Mupfumira has failed in life. Saving Violet tighten your belt
Failed secondary school in Rhodesia
Failed BSC at university of Zimbabwe
Failed Vet Science at university of Zimbabwe
Failed at business in Zimbabwe and America
Failed at work as director - is he a director?
Failed at being Gospel preacher
Failed at parenting
Failed at marriage
Failed at getting a second wife. Thank you Mr. Masocha
What Is the next flop? This can be a case study for those PhDs

Anonymous said...

Mr Mupfumira has both personal and professional failures due to his 'character' personality traits, mainly lack of responsibility for actions, and a blame transfer mentality. He believes he is always in the right (or would be successful) if it weren't for some outside factor or someone. Simply put his personality makes him less likely to become a success because of the habits , habits for failure, he has developed throughout the course of his 50 plus years. He is not willing to work hard to build up a successful future and prefers things that are quick and easy. Going to a prophet to receive a prophesy (YouTube). There are no quickies to wealth and can not out smart God. His greediness, satisfying his needs immediately, getting what he wants, even if doing so has an undesireable consequence such as debt. He would sell his soul. Ambitious for the wrong things, on being Mr Masocha's no. 1 son isn’t going to make him successful. By marrying Violet his motivations are driven by a need to change his emotional state and maintain a pleasurable state. A know it all mentality, don't challenge him if you do then you bruise his ego resulting in an unfriendly battle of words / physical violence. He would not constantly update his skills, now finding himself being thrown out in the rain and viewed as being of not enough value to be worth keeping. With a failed life, a bruised ego, a low self esteem and need to be always seen as one up, he remakes himself, re branding himself. A new start to a new failure. Skin bleaching and other make overs including change in date of birth. The Bible says, paraphrase, we are fearfully and wonderfully made. Besides what is he saying about God to the world, that God was wrong in making him dark. He was an error a freak in God's creation. He probably compares himself with his peers and he does not understand why he keeps failing and his peers succeeding. A vicious cycle of failure, no amount re branding or of help can change this failed life pattern. He is hard wired, destined for failure.
This is a true case study.




Anonymous said...

Prophet Guti says preach the Word and money will follow. He says do not ask for people's wages / money. He also says be known as a builder including building the young generation up. He also says as a preacher of The Word you must be a restorer of homes not a destroyer.
Prophet Masocha has done everything contrary to the teaching of the one who ordained him.
It can only be attributed to the kind of powers Prophet Masocha uses. The doctrine of Prophet Masocha's church is different from the doctrine of the one who raised Prophet Masocha.
Read Isaiah 58:12
But because there is a greater God all those who will remain steadfast will pursue, overtake and will surely recover every thing they lost restored seven fold. Jean is a perfect example. There are many others who share similar stories of recovering all.
I urge you to remain in The Lord so you too will not miss your blessings when they come.

Anonymous said...

Why can't Mr Mark Mupfumira do a Phd in theology like Mr and Mrs Masocha. That is easy all he has to do is pay money to the school and get the PhD. Good luck Mr Mark Mupfumira

Anonymous said...

Used to be a wife abuser and batterer but now am in Christ. I am a new creation. A man of God. Old things have passed away. I will never defile the matrimonial bed again. I will only serve God and cherish Viola. The Lord is my Guide.

Anonymous said...

Doreen is muroora kuna the late ambuya Mupfumira. Ndiye vatino ziva. Zvanetsa kuMhondoro. Motikari kufuma iripanze. Muri kuzvinetsa pasina nekunyora pano apa. Tarisai chete munyerere. Viola muoora vechechi iyi.

Anonymous said...

peopl the newly weds are honey mooning in AUSTRALIA and relocating to AUSTRALIA. Thanks to reliable sources. This means no child support or maintainance money for the family left behind in the US. Ma one futi. We are sowing and in due season we shall reap what we sowed. Any one with information on pro creation. I know, at 50 plus? it may be a learning dis child!

Anonymous said...

In Pursuit of Happiness. Every person deserves a second chance at happiness at any cost. They both have found a second chance or is it a third or fourth chance.
Warning to those remaining in Agape run with your marriages. Don't be silly and stay back in this cult. When your husband leaves please leave with your husband. Women take heed otherwise you will just be "mukadzi ve church" and if no wife or husband look somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

VIOLA CHITIYO MAKE SURE MARK MUPFUMIRA PAYS EVERYTHING HE WAS ORDERED TO PAY OR RISK BEING ARRESTED UPON RETURNING BACK TO THE USA. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Anonymous said...

Inga. Imarii inofanirwa kubhadharwa apa yekuti munhu anga itwe arrested? Mirai please. Mari yepamuchato inogona kukwana kuripa marii iyi irikuda kusungiswa Mr Mupfumira. Don't make it a miserable thing for them please. MiraiMirai

Anonymous said...

Mari ye wedding is there but mari ya Evang. Doreen and the children not there. Evang. Mark asi chii? Ndi daddy kana kuti ndi mhamha or Viola?
Boycott the wedding until there is news to say Evang. Mark has paid up.

Anonymous said...

Chill. It's just another wedding. Why the big deal. Let them enjoy. The money will be paid in due time. They must know kuti ine ngozi.

Anonymous said...

Where is Mary Murombedzi? She also tried but Daddy did not see her as qualified for evangelist position. She remains a steward after all these committed years. Mary sori shaar. See you at the wedding