DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Monday 28 March 2016

Why God Allows Women To Be Divorced


I am pleased to announce that my new radio show Just A Woman premiers today on Living Springs Christian Radio at 7pm London time. The first show is entitled Thy Maker is Thy Husband, Why God allows women to be divorced and its about surviving divorce from a biblical perspective. Please tune in and interact with me via Facebook and Twitter 
https://www.facebook.com/public/Jean-Fadzai-Gasho
https://twitter.com/JeanTrust

It will be broadcast at 7pm tonight (UK time)  and repeats at the same time Tuesday through to Friday.

In Other News

I'm truly blessed to have a husband who encourages me in my work. Last week Nino surprised me with a designer Micheal Kors watch because I have been working so hard in my artwork...Once upon a time I had a man who abused me so much he suppressed every gift that God has given me. He mocked my artwork and never encouraged me to draw or do anything that I'm passionate about. But today I'm humbled to have a man who has become the wind beneath my wings, and encourages me to fly higher than an Eagle. Thank you Nino for this beautiful watch...my hand is truly blessed for it has won me many battles...
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle, Psalm 144:1
 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might, Ecc 9:10

And yes my work is truly blessed...Pencil By Jean
ITV presenter Alison Hammond sent me a personal touching message after my interpretation of her bubbly personality...she inspires me that anything is possible with God 

Multi Award Fashion Designer Mary Martin was so humbled by my drawing...I am honoured to call this woman my friend.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle, Psalm 144:1
I see a new Jean, one that has moved forward to bigger and better things! Yes indeed use you hands to war and fingers to battle. You have indeed fillowed suit and God has showed up for you! Well done. Will tune to the radio show. Go girl!

Anonymous said...

It is so good to be out of Agape dramas yooooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hand on heart! Children of God! HANDS UP those women who were NOT sexually abused by Masocha?
Chokwadi pamberi pa Jehova. Married or not single. He abused mother and child, sisters from the same mother he is having both. Mother and step daughters!
WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING HIM?

Anonymous said...

He did it in ZAOGA , got away with it, now he's got away with it, till he does it to your own child, keep sponsoring him and feeding him from your pockets.

Anonymous said...

He allows divorce because you are unequally yoked. Mark was unequally yoked to Dorin and now is equally yoked to Viola.

Anonymous said...

Taura hako 29 March 2016 @ 15:09

Anonymous said...

WEDDING BELLS WEDDING BELLS WEDDING BELLS
MARK MUPFUMIRA AND VIOLA C CHITIYO WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL TO THEIR WEDDING IN JULY 2016.
MORE DETAILS TO COME! PLEASE SAVE THE FIRST WEEKEND.
AGAPE OH YEAH! WITH THE BIGGEST ATTITUDE! YES. WE KEEP DOING IT IN AGAPE. AGAPE SHALL RISE AGAIN.
VIOLA - YOU HAVE DONE IT! AGAPE IS PROUD OF YOU. QUIETLY YOU DID IT. THAT IS WHATBI CALL CLASSY! YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD WIFE. ALL OF AGAPE IS PRAYING FOR YOUR MARRIAGE TO STAND. DONT BE A FOOLISH WOMAN PLEASE. MWAAAA