DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Wednesday 23 March 2016

My Open Letter To Agape Church

He prepares a table before me...
When I told you do I look bothered you thought I was bluffing. The appeal win was only but a sick twisted joke to me...no wonder even the media didn't take it seriously, the testimony of jury is what will always stand, in the court of truth and integrity, so what exactly did he win, I pray? Who has a table that is prepared in the presence of their enemies? Who has their enemies as a footstool? Who is being restored a thousand times? Who has God given the feet of a deer, so they can walk on their high places? Where I now walk, no child of Agape can even dream of crawling to. An Agape child can not even eat the crumbs falling from my table. There is no Agape woyee in places like these...get it. 

I can't help but write to you Agape. You see I attended the Screen Nations Awards last weekend where my Boaz  Nino was opening the show. Did you hear that, my Boaz was opening one of the biggest Television and film awards  in Black Entertainment where the winners were the likes of Idris Elba, Abraham Atta and Star Wars The Force Awakens actor John Boyega. It was without a doubt a phenomenal experience for me, ummm sitting and dining with the cream of British stars . I was not in the 20 meter radius of the stars, I was with them and one of them, in the VIP area. You see Agape, I dont mean to brag...but 2 years ago today I was recovering from homelessness and a painful marriage breakdown, ya'll where laughing at me as you tried to bury me in the sand saying I was cursed. But take a look at me now...Agape Church. Where are you? Can ya'll hear me? Anybody? Do I look like a cursed damsel to you? Did God punish me for touching your anointed? Why does it look like I'm actually being blessed for it? Or are you going to say I'm using witchcraft powers as you always accuse me? Cough cough, roll eyes...Not even one Agape child will ever dine with a world class celebrity. Sorry but its just a fact. All you know is wiping the sweat of a middle aged man with a fat belly and fighting for his leftover food as he steps on your jackets with his dirty shoes. Has anyone ever been blessed by for stooping that low? Don't ya'll live in run down council houses whilst giving all your hard earned money to daddy. Another cough. Let me clear my thought. I dont mean to brag...but please Agape just allow me to express my self to ya'll, please take a good look at me now....I said just pause for a minute and please take a good look at me now...

Yours truly

Jean (ex cult member of Agape and victim no more)

PS. Please don't confuse the word "celebrity" with "Daddy", they are two different things...
He makes my feet like hinds feet, and makes me walk on my high places..

Ummm let me just say, ever so proud of my baby...
His performance was the best of the night

Even the stars where so impressed, such as Celebrity TV Chef Ainsley Harriot

And then it was my chance to mingle with the girls...

With X Factor Judge Sinitta, Olympic Gold Medallist Denise Lewis (who just loved my hair by the way) and of course the one and only super talented Beverly Knight
With This Morning TV Presenter Alison Hammond (who won TV Personality Of The Year Award) and having a laugh with Ainsley Harriot, with The Voice Singer and Poet Lara Lee and backstage with the Screen Nation Awards presenter Claire Clottey

Oh and by the way my hair is like so trending right now, not only was it a hit at the Screen Nation Awards, all the celebs just loved it,  but it has also created a buzz on social media. Please dont copy my hairstyle Agape waiting ladies, the way you guys copy everything I do...like how ya'll wore my trademark hairstyle at Sharon Masocha Shamba's wedding, (her bridesmaids) I mean,  I had people sending me the pictures asking me why my hair was being copied, I don't mind my style being being imitated by normal people but when its coming from a satanic cult, it can be annoying and quite scary, just saying.

My new hair is a trend at the moment...mohawk braids and Ghanaian cornrows

In Other News 

Okay, so a few Agape children have been saying the upcoming trial next month is no longer going ahead, I will confirm again that the Walter Masocha trial is next month in Scotland. They are in denial and deluded my dear readers, please dont mind them. I will not address this issue again till the trial.  Anyway, more important news, X-Factor judge absolutely loved my pencil interpretation of her. I was inspired by her youthful vibrancy, she looks thirty yet she is in a her 50's, a truly beautiful black woman who is now a fan of #PencilByJean.  Oh and by the way, my Daddy, the real one Mr Never Gasho said to me yesterday, "You have a gift my baby girl, now flowing from you like living waters, and no one can ever take that away from you..." So yeah I dont mean to brag, but...is there any Agape child on my blog, laugh at me I beg...and whilst you are at it please visit my new blog here will you...
My new blog...Just Jean 


My pencil interpretation of the never ageing Sinitta

And the X-Factor judge just loved my artwork! 

Please Pray For...

Dear readers, it came to my attention from a very reliable source that Tsitsi (Agape Cult Evangelist and Board Member) is critically unwell. Please keep her in prayer dear readers, dont gloat. Pray for her healing, the bible says we need to pray for those who hurt us and persecute us. Also keep dear Mary in prayers too, and most importantly pray for the sexual assault victims who will be testifying against Walter Masocha next month. They need strength and courage. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been following your story and I cannot help but feel happy for you. You are glowing from within and your style is awesome. Yes, about the hair, two words ; ON POINT. You are an insipiration and can only hope your life gets better. You have all the rights to shout out your blessings and let them take note,maybe one day a light bulb moment will awaken them.

Anonymous said...

I have been following your story and I cannot help but feel happy for you. You are glowing from within and your style is awesome. Yes, about the hair, two words ; ON POINT. You are an insipiration and can only hope your life gets better. You have all the rights to shout out your blessings and let them take note,maybe one day a light bulb moment will awaken them.

Anonymous said...

It's all well and good Jean, you fought off the sexual pervert and won regardless of the overturn on appeal. What agape people should understand is that being found not guilty in court does not necessarily mean you are not guilty before God. The biggest question now is was Christ, Peter or Paul ever accused of such crimes of a sexual nature, NO because there was never any inclination in their deeds that could make the rulers make such accusations. So to Walter there is no smoke without a fire. But to You Jean I think you are now being too materialistic and that can be used against you at a later stage, keep a level head.

Anonymous said...

May the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob give strength and heal all the victims of Masocha. Get courage to come out and report him, save a girl , save a vulnerable woman. You have a duty ! It could be your daughter next. It's never too late, Jimmy Savillle was tried from the grave! Evil deeds do not rot. He sleeps with mother and daughter, Antie and cousin, he is spreading the virus to everyone he meets . Wake up Agape wake up before it's too late!! Let's burry evil

Anonymous said...

Breaking news! Mark Mupfumira marries Viola Chitiyo. Pays 90% of lobola! Ko what is happening Mark. Which woman did you marry or are you marrying? Masocha's girl friend Viola? Seriously! During Easter get together! Sorry to be out of sync with the message of the open letter to Agape!

Anonymous said...

Disease iri riri kuitwa spread hamutye? Kana mese mato naro disease iri? Sleeping with Kate who slept with John who slept with Peter who slept with Flossie who slept with Doris who slept with Masocha who slept with Viola who slept with Mark who slept with Grace who slept with George who slept with Get Rude who slept with who knows Judith and so it goes. The year of spreading!

Anonymous said...

You got it wrong the deed for lobola payment took place in Zimbabwe. Get your facts right before you start a false blog matter.

Anonymous said...

There was a gal called Monay who was elder Mary's daughter. Monay was involved with a guy called Jeff who is Mrs Nhliziyo's brother. Apparently it was said that Dr Masocha didnt like this Jeff and repeatedly told Monay to dump him. But the girl stood her ground. One day Monay texted Jeff to say "daddy had kissed her" and touched her inappropriately. Jeff hit the wall and told anyone who cared to listen. Before you know it was presented to the elders of Fifm and baba Guti came to Scotland and stripped Dr Masocha off the credentials of being a pastor. He was told even to get off the church payroll. Infact during that time he wasnt known as a prophet or apostle. He was Pastor Masocha. Now having bn demoted from the title that gave him credence, the man then came up with the most ridiculous story that i hve ever heard. He says he went to St Andrews and saw God in His physical form and sat Him diwn and took a picture of Him. .....,, Shuwa shuwa kudya mabhonzo asiiwa nemurume uyu. Christ says " watch ye and pray". You may defend him for all you like but ask VIOLA CHITIYO She knows the truth.

Anonymous said...

So, please clarify, Mark has paid lobola for 3 different women, I'm confused. Please get your story straight.

Anonymous said...

No we need for you to clarify. Lobola is paid and one can retrieve it. Not so. This is what is coming out of Masocha's children. They like to spill the beans. Like father who paid multiple lobola like son who paid multiple lobola. The only thing is at the meeting the pastor looks very orange from skin bleaching. That is what is different from the daddy.

Anonymous said...

Ah Ko Mark what are you doing? Mark a socialite , climbing ladders using women to do this. That name will not get you anywhere. Viola CHITIYO we all know is a loose woman for older men. Has a boy child from her 20s from a dynamos soccer player. His where about a only the chtiyo's know. Born and raised in Mbare went to Roosevelt later in her life for a few years then went to UK Scotland. Had several abortions and dated some people in Zaoga and Agape. Slated as Masocha's girlfriend and small house with lobola being paid for her. She is a money making machine for her parents or surrogate parents. Father died. Oh no father! Watch out CHITIYO. Let us watch this one and see.